Sunday, November 27, 2011

Kanani

  I thought that today, we'd take a look at some of Kanani's things. After all, she won't be here much longer!

  First, let's look at a head shot of the doll.
  I don't know about you, but I think she's absolutely gorgeous! Her hair is so long, wavy, and beautiful... just look at the color! I just love her green eyes, and her skin color is so pretty. I also like the dress she comes in.
  I own both of her books, and I love them. I've always been fascinated with Hawaii--who isn't?--and the books were very well-written.
  Then there's her lu'au set...

  ... her pajamas...


  ... her party outfit...

  ... and of course, the monk seal Kanani rescued in her books. (Couldn't get the picture to work)
  I really like all of Kanani's clothes and accessories, and I think that the doll itself is beautiful. I'd love to get Kanani, but unfortunately, time has almost run out. Maybe I can still find her on Ebay or somewhere. Does anyone keep up with and buy doll things on Ebay?

  So, what do you think about Kanani?

3 comments:

Kate said...

Great post :D

Katelyn said...

Born American girl doll-- Thanks! :) I really like your blgo too.

Katelyn said...

*blog