Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cozy Sweater Outfit: Photos

  Today I'm going to talk about the Cozy Sweater Outfit for Dolls! It's a new outfit on American Girl.com, and I find it absolutely adorable! I think it just may be going on my Christmas list.
  Isn't it cute? The pieces are:   a) A tunic sweater with a shawl collar


  b) Leggings to layer underneath the sweater

  c) Scrunchy knit boots

  d) A headband
  It also includes a charm for your My American Girl's necklace.

  What do you think about this outfit? Its average rating is 5 stars, and 13 out of 13 reviewers would recommend it to a friend. Sounds pretty good, huh? The general consensus of the reviews is that this outfit is adorable and looks great on almost any doll, but that the boots are very hard to get on and off. I've found that to be the case with many of American Girl's boots--they're very hard to get on and off. But still, it sounds like the rest of the outfit is great! I wish it was something they had in girl sizes!

  So, what do you think about the Cozy Sweater Outfit?

No comments: